The KOPERTOX 7655 Thrush Treatment can be used as an aid in treating horses and ponies with thrush. This thrush treatment for horses is water-resistant without being covered, which is good for wet and muddy pastures your horse may be in. Make sure to be in a well-ventilated area and to shake well before you use it for thrush in horses feet for better results.
- GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material prior to application of KOPERTOX. Apply daily to affected hoofs with a narrow paint brush (about 1") until fully healed. Caution: Do not allow runoff of excess KOPERTOX onto hair since contact with KOPERTOX may cause some hair loss. Do not contaminate feed
- CAUTION: Do not use on animals which are raised for food production
- Shake well before use for trush in horses feet for better results
- Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Thrush treatment for horses is water-resistant to resist the elements